Everyone at our practice recognises how vital your teeth are to you.
It's because we understand this that we constantly strive to apply the very best standards in all that we do. Our commitment to quality has been recognised by external organisations.
1. We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs or wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
5. We follow current guidance on Infection control.
6. We check your mouth for cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. We train staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
The practice underwent a routine inspection 20/07/2023 and are pleased to say we met all legal requirements in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated regulations.
Provided by: Mr Mark Dellafera & Ali Miri
Full report available by copying and pasting the link below in to your search engine
(Latest report published 08/08/2023)
|BDA Good Practice