Stubbington, Hampshire PO14 2LL
Everyone at our practice recognises how vital your teeth are to you.
It's because we understand this that we constantly strive to apply the very best standards in all that we do. Our commitment to quality has been recognised by external organisations.
1. We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs or wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
5. We follow current guidance on Infection control.
6. We check your mouth for cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. We train staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
The outcome of CQC Inspection carried out 16th January 2013
Here is the list of all registered services provided by Mark Dellafera
Stubbington Green Dental Practice
34 The Green, Stubbington, Fareham, PO14 2LE
Provided by: Mr Mark Dellafera
CQC Inspection areas
(Latest report published on 12th February 2013)
ü Treating people with respect and involving them in their care
ü Providing care, treatment and support that meets people’s needs
ü Caring for people safely and protecting them from harm
ü Quality and suitability of management
|BDA Good Practice|